About SHEALING kids!
"Children, teachers, parents and community are interactive and work together. SHEALING KIDS focuses on each child in relation to others and seeks to activate and support children's reciprocal relationships with other children, family, teachers, society, and the environment." In a nutshell, our approach articulates children to acquire skills of critical thinking and collaboration, in a specially designed educational park.
SHEALING KIDS assimilates the concepts of Reggio Emilia, NAPE, Montessori, Educational Naturalism, and tries to mould the future citizens of the world by strengthening their inborn persona and stance in the most appropriate environment where positive energy upholds the style.
Childcare programmes such as kids schools bring forth one of the most lucrative and safe investment opportunities. Owning and operating a play school doesn't require Any technical qualification or past experience is not a pre-requisite for developing a Shealing Kids School. All what you need is a broad outlook on child care and education and time to spare with the community.
In fact, Shealing Kids is all about teaching young children to reach their world where they always love to be. Neither does it involve investing huge sums of money nor has it extended break-even periods.
Every Child Deserves a Chance at a Bright and Healthy Future.
Vision & Objectives
Motto : Dare to Dream... Learn to Excel
Vision : Committed to create global leaders in partnership with parents through our early childhood program
- To develop an understanding and appreciation of the global dimension of our world and of the skills, values and mindset needed to practice responsible global citizenship.
- To make children be aware and appreciative of their history, culture and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures and alternative views of the world.
- To foster global-mindedness through interactions with organizations, institutions and universities from around the nation.
- To encourage exchange programs in learning, sports, culture, and service to the community and thus promote peace and friendship.
- To build a community of competent and caring educators, with rich experience and multi-cultural perspectives, and reinvigorate them with new methods of teaching through continued professional development opportunities and faculty exchange programs.
- To provide high-quality education that gives children the knowledge, skills and values as preparation to rise to the future challenges and to make the most of the opportunities ahead of them.
- To foster the development of the whole child and enrich learning in an exciting, inspiring, challenging and innovative environment.
- To inspire young minds to think creatively and laterally, solve problems and develop a lifelong enthusiasm for learning.
- To nurture the talent in each child so as to develop them as confident communicators in more than one language, and as learners who are principled, reflective and self-directed.
- To encourage all children to develop the qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, resourcefulness, teamwork and leadership.
- To inculcate attributes of courage and capacity to articulate their beliefs and take appropriate actions.
- To provide learning opportunities which appeal to children's multiple intelligences and trigger in them a multiplicity of perspectives through an eclectic mix of activities, intellectual accomplishments, aesthetic appreciation and sporting success, and thus encourage them to participate fully in the richness of school life.
- To provide a safe and secure environment in which each child can enjoy learning and achieve excellence.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities, technologies and infrastructure to optimize teaching and learning outcomes.
- To provide opportunities for children to step beyond the confines of classroom learning and the immediate context and explore new places and undertake adventurous activities.
- To continuously improve the paradigm of education offered by the school and set new standards of excellence, by implementing not only the best practices but also through establishing the next practices in education.
- To continuously improve the curriculum through regular review and implementation of new technologies and pedagogies.
- To inculcate in children the values of empathy, compassion and respect towards others and the environment and enable them to make a positive and enduring difference to the lives of others.
- To encourage and facilitate children to engage with many social causes for the benefit of the local community, as well as extend support through institutional initiatives.
- To support the all-round development of children through establishing off-campus study and activity centres, exposing them to a variety of wholesome influences.